I was thinking of doing a St. Patrick's day block swap- 12" block come the beginning of the year.  I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in participating.  I have seen so many adorable blocks out there that I thought this might be the perfect project to start the new year. Whose in?  

Views: 380

Replies to This Discussion

Anna, no I am not setting them on point. They will work well for a nice sized throw. can't wait to get them all together.

Short 7 x 12 inches of snoopy with pot of gold at end of rainbow. So I was happily sewing away figuring I would get the top done but it turns out I am just a small piece short. Anyone have this fabric?

i think i would take the opportunity to insert a piece with either another fun applique or even some information on it like the quilt name. it would be fun. 

I am leaning towards that but nothing really came to mind that seemed to work. I do not feel like spending $7-8 for a FQ off online. Some one suggested corner stones. for now I put it aside. Maybe some one will have a little piece or I find the right fabric.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service