Inspiring Quilters, Stitch by Stitch
This will be snowmen and or snowpeople only with wintery backgrounds, snowcovered trees & houses,birds or anything wintery as long as there is a snowman in it somewhere. Scenes are fine if you like.
*******This swap is WINTER THEMED ...NOT CHRISTMAS THEMED.
*Blocks do not have to be complicated, just fun.
Applique, pieced or embroidered are welcomed.
* 12.5 x 12.5 - you may want to cut them at 13x13 so they can be trimmed later.
DEAD LINE IS DECEMBER 1ST.
* deadlines are firm!
* blocks must be in my hands by or before that date.
* late blocks will be returned to you untraded.
* If for any reason you can't not complete your blocks please feel free to drop out but please let us know so we can attempt to fill your spot.
* please use quality fabric that is not thin or see through.
* it is perfectly acceptable to use fabric pens for eye, mouth and for detail in your blocks! Keep other embellishments to a minimum for quilting purposes.
*You will provide a self addressed and stamped return envelope along with your blocks. You will be responsible for making sure you include enough postage.
*You will need to comment regularly once a week or so, so I know you are still interested. If you don't I will assume you are no longer interested and remove you from the swap.
1. Carla - finished
2. Kenya - REC. Del 12-5
3. Jean. -REC. Del. 12-7
4. Chris - REC. - Del. 12-7
5. Connie - REC. Del. 12-7
6. Beth - REC. Del. 12-6
7. Anna - REC. 12-8
8. Wilma - REC 12-7
9. Sharon G. - REC. Del. 12 -8
10.Mary Anne - REC. 12- 6 Del. 12 - 12
11. Lisa - REC Del. 12-8
12. Cheryl Laughlin - REC. - Del. 12- 7
Swap started :July 21st
Ends on December 1st.
I would like to join this swap. It will be lots of fun.
Awesome Sharon, glad to have you.
I am going to cut mine 13x13 as well ….Thanks for the suggestion. I am looking forward to this swap!
I think it's a good choice. Especially if you do applique. I've noticed some of my edges become ragged by the time I get through dragging them around under the needle. The 13x 13 gives the chance to freshen the cut.
OK Carla, I can do this. My sister needs a snowman / winter block.
Oh, good! That gets us up to 8. We swap junkies are going to have a blast.
We sure are. Lol.
Very cute Beth!! Yay nice start! We already know what one block is going to be.