Inspiring Quilters, Stitch by Stitch
This will be snowmen and or snowpeople only with wintery backgrounds, snowcovered trees & houses,birds or anything wintery as long as there is a snowman in it somewhere. Scenes are fine if you like.
*******This swap is WINTER THEMED ...NOT CHRISTMAS THEMED.
*Blocks do not have to be complicated, just fun.
Applique, pieced or embroidered are welcomed.
* 12.5 x 12.5 - you may want to cut them at 13x13 so they can be trimmed later.
DEAD LINE IS DECEMBER 1ST.
* deadlines are firm!
* blocks must be in my hands by or before that date.
* late blocks will be returned to you untraded.
* If for any reason you can't not complete your blocks please feel free to drop out but please let us know so we can attempt to fill your spot.
* please use quality fabric that is not thin or see through.
* it is perfectly acceptable to use fabric pens for eye, mouth and for detail in your blocks! Keep other embellishments to a minimum for quilting purposes.
*You will provide a self addressed and stamped return envelope along with your blocks. You will be responsible for making sure you include enough postage.
*You will need to comment regularly once a week or so, so I know you are still interested. If you don't I will assume you are no longer interested and remove you from the swap.
1. Carla - finished
2. Kenya - REC. Del 12-5
3. Jean. -REC. Del. 12-7
4. Chris - REC. - Del. 12-7
5. Connie - REC. Del. 12-7
6. Beth - REC. Del. 12-6
7. Anna - REC. 12-8
8. Wilma - REC 12-7
9. Sharon G. - REC. Del. 12 -8
10.Mary Anne - REC. 12- 6 Del. 12 - 12
11. Lisa - REC Del. 12-8
12. Cheryl Laughlin - REC. - Del. 12- 7
Swap started :July 21st
Ends on December 1st.
Thank you Wilma.
This is a beauty, Carla, and I echo Jean in wishing I had been a part of this QAL. I guess nothing says we can't still make this quilt, though, right? Just add it to the list! LOL
Ginny all the patterns are still there on the batik group swap page! You sure can!
Oh yeah!,, Lol!
Love this, great job!
Yes mine is very close
Your subdued colors are so elegant, Connie! It's going to be beautiful!
Very pretty, Connie.
Yes it sure is. I love these colors too. I am so glad you are finishing it. These were all so pretty.
thank you Carla