This will be snowmen and or snowpeople only with wintery backgrounds, snowcovered trees & houses,birds or anything wintery as long as there is a snowman in it somewhere. Scenes are fine if you like.

*******This swap is WINTER THEMED ...NOT CHRISTMAS THEMED.

*Blocks do not have to be complicated, just fun.

Applique, pieced or embroidered are welcomed. 

* 12.5 x 12.5 - you may want to cut them at 13x13 so they can be trimmed later.

Rules:

DEAD LINE IS DECEMBER 1ST. 

* deadlines are firm!

* blocks must be in my hands by or before that date.

* late blocks will be returned to you untraded.

* If for any reason you can't not complete your blocks please feel free to drop out but please let us know so we can attempt to fill your spot.

* please use quality fabric that is not thin or see through. 

* it is perfectly acceptable to use fabric pens for eye, mouth and for detail in  your blocks! Keep other embellishments to a minimum for quilting purposes.

*You will provide a self addressed and stamped return envelope along with your blocks. You will be responsible for making sure you include enough postage.

*You will need to comment regularly  once a week or so, so I know you are still interested. If you don't I will assume you are no longer interested and remove you from the swap.

1. Carla - finished

2. Kenya

3. Jean. -REC.

4. Chris

5. Connie

6. Beth

7. Anna - REC.

8. Wilma

9. Sharon G.

10.Mary Anne

11. Lisa 

12. Cheryl Laughlin 

Swap started :July 21st

Views: 2223

Replies to This Discussion

yes Lisa - with all the house renos I don't know HOW you manage to get them done!  Just got home from our daughters after our Thanksgiving weekend - drove home in the SNOW of all things - so I am thinking 2 more on my agenda shortly............Heat is on fireplace is on and I think the machine will be on shortly!

Even in SD, we’ve had the gas stove on in our four seasons room for a few weeks.  It is controlled with a remote thermometer, so when it’s cold it comes on.  We haven’t really had autumn just rain again and again. :-(

Was still 90 degrees here last week so..... yeah. No snow. Lol. And even all that rain that is going through Texas we are in the middle of that and have only gotten a tiny bit. Just keeps falling just east and west of us. Still have a chance tonight though.

I was able to get more snowmen completed today. I think i have 4  or 5 left to stitch up and i will be done. But i have so many other things to stitch up i will be busy for a while.

I envy you! I’d love to have this mess all cleaned up n done so I can just start creating again. 

I bet thats right!! Im sure you will be glad to get back to sewing comfortably.

You girls please keep Connie and Ethelda in your thoughts. Even though so far Ethelda is not in the direct path of hurricane Michael they could be impacted by torential rain and wind ect. 

Connie and her husband will likely take a direct hit on thier house on St. George island off Appalachicola So keep them in your thoughts please.

Thanks for letting us know.

I’ll be thinking of them. My brother is in Tallahassee n headed north in Alabama but  he has a beach house in appalachicola also right on the gulf, it’s on 12’ stilts new house but pounding waves may test its strength. We are getting putter bands n we had flooding on the island but after tomorrow night we will dry out. 

Yes it’s a lot of work preparing before the storm. Shutters on, secure everything, gas the biggest problem then after the storm it’s even worse if your in the direct path or close. No gas no power cleanup for some time. I still have some Irma stuff that needs replacing like a few trees. 

Oh thoughts and prayers for all.  Another hurricane is not what is needed.  Be safe everyone.

hoping everyone came thru the hurricane - praying that Connie's home has been spared but pics on the news were just terrible.  Thinking of you all 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service