Inspiring Quilters, Stitch by Stitch
This will be snowmen and or snowpeople only with wintery backgrounds, snowcovered trees & houses,birds or anything wintery as long as there is a snowman in it somewhere. Scenes are fine if you like.
*******This swap is WINTER THEMED ...NOT CHRISTMAS THEMED.
*Blocks do not have to be complicated, just fun.
Applique, pieced or embroidered are welcomed.
* 12.5 x 12.5 - you may want to cut them at 13x13 so they can be trimmed later.
DEAD LINE IS DECEMBER 1ST.
* deadlines are firm!
* blocks must be in my hands by or before that date.
* late blocks will be returned to you untraded.
* If for any reason you can't not complete your blocks please feel free to drop out but please let us know so we can attempt to fill your spot.
* please use quality fabric that is not thin or see through.
* it is perfectly acceptable to use fabric pens for eye, mouth and for detail in your blocks! Keep other embellishments to a minimum for quilting purposes.
*You will provide a self addressed and stamped return envelope along with your blocks. You will be responsible for making sure you include enough postage.
*You will need to comment regularly once a week or so, so I know you are still interested. If you don't I will assume you are no longer interested and remove you from the swap.
3. Jean. -REC.
7. Anna - REC.
9. Sharon G.
12. Cheryl Laughlin
Swap started :July 21st
What a pretty quilt, Chris. That shade of pink is a delight. Her name is going to be Cadence - that’s pretty, too.
Thank you Jean.
Very pretty Chris!
This is really a cute quilt. Some lucky child and to be honorary grandparents too.
What a cool baby girl quilt, Chris! Dad a hunter? Took me a little bit to identify the deer head silhouette. Pink camo...so cute!
Thank you Ginny. I actually saw a comforter with a similar design on a website, found the Browning Deer Head silhouette as a machine applique on Etsy and then just went from there. Her father is a hunter and his last name is Remington, so I thought it was fitting. I asked if they had a theme or color scheme and they said they didn't so I just did what I wanted. It is a quilt you can make in a day.