This will be snowmen and or snowpeople only with wintery backgrounds, snowcovered trees & houses,birds or anything wintery as long as there is a snowman in it somewhere. Scenes are fine if you like.

*******This swap is WINTER THEMED ...NOT CHRISTMAS THEMED.

*Blocks do not have to be complicated, just fun.

Applique, pieced or embroidered are welcomed. 

* 12.5 x 12.5 - you may want to cut them at 13x13 so they can be trimmed later.

Rules:

DEAD LINE IS DECEMBER 1ST. 

* deadlines are firm!

* blocks must be in my hands by or before that date.

* late blocks will be returned to you untraded.

* If for any reason you can't not complete your blocks please feel free to drop out but please let us know so we can attempt to fill your spot.

* please use quality fabric that is not thin or see through. 

* it is perfectly acceptable to use fabric pens for eye, mouth and for detail in  your blocks! Keep other embellishments to a minimum for quilting purposes.

*You will provide a self addressed and stamped return envelope along with your blocks. You will be responsible for making sure you include enough postage.

*You will need to comment regularly  once a week or so, so I know you are still interested. If you don't I will assume you are no longer interested and remove you from the swap.

1. Carla

2. Kenya

3. Jean. -REC.

4. Chris

5. Connie

6. Beth

7. Anna - REC.

8. Wilma

9. Sharon G.

10.Mary Anne

11. Lisa 

12. Cheryl Laughlin 

Swap started :July 21st

Views: 1545

Replies to This Discussion

Been busy working on baby quilts lately. Making a woodlands one for my grandson expected in December and I presented this one for a little girl expected in November for whom we (hubby and I) have been asked to be honorary grandparents. 

What a pretty quilt, Chris.  That shade of pink is a delight.  Her name is going to be Cadence - that’s pretty, too.

Thank you Jean. 

Very pretty Chris! 

This is really a cute quilt.  Some lucky child and to be honorary grandparents too.

What a cool baby girl quilt, Chris! Dad a hunter? Took me a little bit to identify the deer head silhouette. Pink camo...so cute! 

Thank you Ginny. I actually saw a comforter with a similar design on a website, found the Browning Deer Head silhouette as a machine applique on Etsy and then just went from there. Her father is a hunter and his last name is Remington, so I thought it was fitting. I asked if they had a theme or color scheme and they said they didn't so I just did what I wanted. It is a quilt you can make in a day.

Awesome idea. 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service