Inspiring Quilters, Stitch by Stitch
Let’s make a fun quilts for youngsters!
1) Use Quilting Store QUALITY fabric, please.
2) Remember kids’ quilts need washed more often than other quilts, so PRE-WASHED fabric will be best.
3) Please make sure your cuts of fabric are child appropriate and at least five by five inches. For tall jars you may want to swap cuts that are ten inches high and five wide.
4). Cut and send fabric in any amount from ten to twenty-four pieces. You will get back that amount of fabric.
Deadline for the fabric to be in the mail will be May 12, but if you want to send it earlier so we can get started making jars, I will try to return different fabric to you in a timely fashion.
Message me for my new address, please.
Let’s have fun making fun for some kids!
1. Jean McCusker (received)
2. Connie Wilkerson
3. Carla Walton (received)
4. Cristin McCusker (received)
5. Melanie Keith (received)
6. Wilma Schirra-Kays (received)
7. Wilma Schirra-Kays (received)
8. Gayle Clements (received)
9. Wilma S-K (received);
10. Jean M. (received)