There has been some interest in doing a dress block swap. There will be a maximum of 12 participants. Each person will do a dress block representative of their birth month for example, if you were born in July, a patriotic themed dress etc. if there are duplicate months you must willing to switch to a month that is not represented. Your finished block size needs to be 12 1/2 inches. If you would like to participate, please respond to this bread by saying "I'm in!" First 11 responses will be the participants. Blocks will be due to me by May 31. Looking forward to seeing the months!

Below are the months that are already been spoken for.  I am flexible to change my month, so if you want to join, say I'm in and the month you would like of the remaining choices.  First come first served!

January Kathy Gurgone

February Kenya Hampton

March Vicki Bujnak

April Carla J Walton

May Mary-Anne Buist

June Connie Wilkerson

July Wilma Schirra-Kays

August Beth A North

September Jean McCusker

October Mary Aldrich

November Chris Michelle

December Cristin McCusker

Views: 2554

Replies to This Discussion

I will have the guest bedroom ready for you Chef since you are "Coming up north".  Want me to line some projects up for you while you are here?

Depends on where your at Beth. I'm going to Brookfield WI. I just hope it's not cold. I'm use to the 80s so when it's under 75 my back n neck hurt. We plan on doing some fun stuff. My girlfriend has a mobile home to travel in and a beautiful big house. I might do some planting for her. Paducah is next week so we may be able to catch that show.
I have some ideas so I'll get cracking!

Ah bummer, that is a few states away and it is wet and cold here.  The trees are blooming though which is pretty to see.  Love the smell of the Magnolia trees.

Thanks, Chef.  If you need extra time, I am sure everyone will understand.  Your blocks are always lovely.  Have a safe trip.

Good chef. You will get back in plenty of time.

ah man...........May is my month - it might just be waiting for me but not sure I can meet the deadline - it will have to cross the border........and just got home - but looks like it will be a fun one!

so Chef are you doing May then?  WE HAVE OUR 12?

Yes unless Mary-Anne wants May.

Ok Chef - just sent a message and I'll do May - will save an extra one for you!  Hope all goes well up North and stay healthy! I want to make sure you are OK with that though - didn't see you were signed up for May - best of all birthmonths LOL......................

Got started on my dresses today
Attachments:

oh those are so cute! the fabric looks great in these.

Thank you

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service