There has been some interest in doing a dress block swap. There will be a maximum of 12 participants. Each person will do a dress block representative of their birth month for example, if you were born in July, a patriotic themed dress etc. if there are duplicate months you must willing to switch to a month that is not represented. Your finished block size needs to be 12 1/2 inches. If you would like to participate, please respond to this bread by saying "I'm in!" First 11 responses will be the participants. Blocks will be due to me by May 31. Looking forward to seeing the months!

Below are the months that are already been spoken for.  I am flexible to change my month, so if you want to join, say I'm in and the month you would like of the remaining choices.  First come first served!

January Kathy Gurgone

February Kenya Hampton

March Vicki Bujnak

April Carla J Walton

May Mary-Anne Buist

June Connie Wilkerson

July Wilma Schirra-Kays

August Beth A North

September Jean McCusker

October Mary Aldrich

November Chris Michelle

December Cristin McCusker

Views: 2547

Replies to This Discussion

Ooooh, umbrella girls are really cute!! You definitely need an umbrella inthat hot August sun! I was hoping to find a Halloween costume dress block_____ just browsed back through emblibrary designs and there is a Witch costume fashion plate......hmmm, wonder if that would work?

I like your black with orange polka dots on it.  It looks like a sophisticated costume party.

I think I will stick with it, it makes a good October dress and I think I have gone to a costume party or two that it would have fit right in at! Lol

Once you have the design loaded and all the colors selected, you don't want to mess with the flow.

Am I included in the swap? Just going to make sure before I start. I am going to use some vintage floral fabric if so.
Now that I've seen some more of what people are planning, I'm definitely in. Hopefully for December.

I'm hoping to finish tea cups this weekend.

Good to see the months filling up!! This will be a really fun quilt. I think once Vicki updates the list with Connie and Cristin and hopefully Jean, there will only be three spaces left.

Lol, see below, Mary.

I hope I get June

June is a great month! Any idea what you will do?

Oh, am I bad!!!  Vicki, I am in.  Please sign me up for September, but I'm flexible, if need be.

You lurked just a bit to long didn't you. LOL.  Welcome aboard this fashion show. 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service