Baby Doll Quilt Swap Rules

These are small quilts used for baby dolls, or table toppers if you have no little girls.

Size should be between 18x22 and 10x14. Rectangular in shape with no buttons or anything that can be a choking hazard. Please add a label on the back of your quilt...name date, and "Baby Doll Quilt Exchange". Can be an actual label or just written on backing...your choice! Quilt must be 3 layers and quilted or tied. Please do not just sew 2 pieces of fabric together...try to do some kind of piecing or patchwork...be creative, and do not worry about it being perfect!! the little girls or tables won;t care!!

Finished quilts received by me by April 28,2012

One of our members knows a shop that collects these quilts for hospitals and such. If you would like to, you can make a second quilt to donate to this cause. IT IS NOT MANDATORY to make two quilts...whether you make one or two, you will only receive one back. If you do make two, send both to me and I will then get the donated ones to our other member, Carol Olson.

I will make sure you DO NOT receive your own quilt back!!

Any questions or suggestions, PLEASE feel free to speak up!! Have fun ladies!

Forgot to add...PLEASE include return postage for the quilt you will get in return. I will cover postage for the donated ones because I will include them all in one box. Thanks ladies!!

Views: 1012

Replies to This Discussion

Jennifer have all of the baby doll quilts been mailed out? I have been checking the mail but no little quilt yet.

I have not received mine also

hi , I am new to this site , but if u do this swap again , and i somehow miss it cant u give me a poke and tell me , i woudl love to do this, thanks so much

:(

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service