Inspiring Quilters, Stitch by Stitch
This swap will be for reproduction fabrics. You can use civil war or 30’s fabrics. I personally have way to many 30’s fabrics around that want to be a quilt.
Make the blocks 121/2 inch square pieced (Not appliqué). 12 1/2 inch finishes to 12 inch
Please use a solid slightly off white background. I am using Kona Snow. It’s not expensive and pairs wonderfully with these fabrics.
Make as many blocks as the number of swappers we have. I’m going for 12 to 16
When finished you will mail all of your blocks but the one you keep for yourself to me and I will shuffle them all up and mail them back to you.
When you mail them in please enclose a self addressed stamped envelope for me to mail it back to you.
I don’t want this to drag out as summer will be here before we know it so the deadline for sign up is
January 31st and blocks due back to me on March 15th.
this will be fun. Just comment below and I will add you to the list :))
1. Connie Wilkerson - 30’s fabric - Double Pinwheel - received
2. Jean McCusker - 30’s fabric - Ohio Star- Received
3. Jean McCusker - Civil War fabric - Ohio Star - Received
4. Chris Michelle - Basket Block - Received
5. Jackie Baker - Civil War fabric - Friendship Star - received
6. Beth North - 30’s fabric - Brasstown Star - received
7. Beth North - Civil War fabric - Brasstown Star - received
8. Noelle Chase - 30’s fabric - Jam Stars
9. Wilma Schirra-Kays - Duck Tracks - received
10. Connie Wilkerson - Civil War fabric - Eccentric Star. - received
11. Mystery Swapper (Carla) - 30’s fabric - Hope of Hartford - Received
12. Mystery Swapper (Carla) - Civil War fabric - Shooting Star - Received
I received my blocks also. Great job everyone. Thanks, Connie, for doing this.
Now I am busy making masks for out local hospital.
I received my blocks!!! Thank you everyone for such nice work. I will contemplate what I am going to do with them in the back of my mind. I have to get taxes done. So sad.