This swap will be for reproduction fabrics. You can use civil war or 30’s fabrics. I personally have way to many 30’s fabrics around that want to be a quilt. 

Make the blocks 121/2 inch square pieced (Not appliqué). 12 1/2 inch finishes to 12 inch 

Please use a solid slightly off white background. I am using Kona Snow. It’s not expensive and pairs wonderfully with these fabrics. 

Make as many blocks as the number of swappers we have. I’m going for 12 to 16   

When finished you will mail all of your blocks but the one you keep for yourself to me and I will shuffle them all up and mail them back to you.

When you mail them in please enclose a self addressed stamped envelope for me to mail it back to you. 

I don’t want this to drag out as summer will be here before we know it so the deadline for sign up is

January 31st and blocks due back to me on March 15th. 

this will be fun. Just comment below and I will add you to the list :))

1. Connie Wilkerson - 30’s fabric - Double Pinwheel - received 

2. Jean McCusker - 30’s fabric - Ohio Star- Received

3. Jean McCusker - Civil War fabric  - Ohio Star - Received 

4. Chris Michelle - Basket Block - Received

5. Jackie Baker - Civil War fabric - Friendship Star - received

6. Beth North - 30’s fabric - Brasstown Star - received

7. Beth North - Civil War fabric - Brasstown Star - received

8. Noelle Chase - 30’s fabric - Jam Stars

9. Wilma Schirra-Kays - Duck Tracks  - received 

10. Connie Wilkerson - Civil War fabric - Eccentric Star.  - received

11. Mystery Swapper (Carla) - 30’s fabric - Hope of Hartford - Received

12. Mystery Swapper (Carla) - Civil War fabric - Shooting Star  - Received

Views: 1127

Replies to This Discussion

My blocks should be to you tomorrow Connie.  I did put a SASE inside so return should be easy for you.  

Here is the other block, same as first but had to change out the blue.  Quiltique did not have any more of the other blue left.  So 5 of this one and 6 of the other.  Will take to post office in the morning.  Connie, will send message with tracking number.

Mailed today.  Post office says Saturday delivery.  Tracking #9505 5100 4940 0072 8413 52

I have received all but one set of blocks. Will get them  all out soon 

Y’all please stay safe out there. Better yet just stay in. As soon as I receive the last set of blocks I will get them back out to you. They are laying on my table ready to come back to you. 

Noelle asked me to post that her blocks went in todays mail. She was hoping to get them out earlier but with the craziness over the last couple weeks things got delayed. She apologize for not getting them out sooner. Can’t wait to see all the blocks. Everyone please stay healthy, safe and calm. 

Yay!  No worries. I don’t think anyone is in a super hurry. I will get them back out ASAP:)))

My blocks arrived safely.  Thanks to you all for your delightful work.  I am thinking about either pillows for me or bags to give as gifts.  We are in a new house, so new pillows sound awfully good.  Time will tell.  A great big thank you to Connie.  Glad you hosted thi swap.

Just popped in to say thank you all! The blocks were all wonderful! You guys are awesome!

Got my blocks today. They are amazing. Great job everyone. Can’t wait to put them all together. 

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is staying safe   Be careful and stay indoors. 
I’m glad everyone is receiving their blocks. Everyone did an awesome job. Love this group. 

I came on here the other day to post that I had received my blocks and got distracted....thank you all for the great work!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service