Hi Everyone!

I have taken the lead to organize the 2017 Teacup Block swap.  We  have 12 members, so the group is closed.  

Vicki Bujnak

Ginny Anderson

Rebecca Schmidt

Wilma Schirra-Kups

Mary Aldrich

Jean McCusker

Cristin McCusker

Carla J. Walton

Beth A. North

Chef Lisa

Connie Wilkerson

Pat Waters

Going forward, please use this discussion thread for all correspondence regarding this swap!

Thank you all and Happy Quilting!

Vicki

Views: 2542

Replies to This Discussion

Just dropped mine in the mail today!

My maillady just arrived...look what I received! They are lovlier in person! Awesome work Carla!
Attachments:

thank you., man those edges look ruff in the picture. LOLOL you can do what you want but we always put received by the names above once you get them . it helps keep up. or even just an R. then you know who is left to send.

Finished mine last night and will get in mail tomorrow, Friday. 

Mine are headed off in the mail today! Can"t wait to see how all the different ones will look together

it looks like Vicki's mail box is going to be busy for the next few days! how is everyone else coming along??

Ginny and my cups went out on Friday.  They should arrive today according to tracking.

My cups are done n will be mailed tomorrow.
Attachments:

those are so pretty!! I like the back ground fabric too.

Yes this green works so nicely the tan just did not do a thing for me.

Those are very nice cups, Chef.  Love the combination of colors

Beautiful, Chef

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service