Hi Everyone!

I have taken the lead to organize the 2017 Teacup Block swap.  We  have 12 members, so the group is closed.  

Vicki Bujnak

Ginny Anderson

Rebecca Schmidt

Wilma Schirra-Kups

Mary Aldrich

Jean McCusker

Cristin McCusker

Carla J. Walton

Beth A. North

Chef Lisa

Connie Wilkerson

Pat Waters

Going forward, please use this discussion thread for all correspondence regarding this swap!

Thank you all and Happy Quilting!

Vicki

Views: 2527

Replies to This Discussion

What fun fabric! This is cool, Pat! 

Pat that's sweet!

oh my gosh Pat those are adorable!!! everyone needs a coffee cup to set by the sea shore with. perfect idea. Lisa will especially enjoy these since she's from waaaaaaay down in Florida by the beach. :)

What day are they due and where do we mail them?
Connie her address is in page 2 I think n due by end of month or sooner.
Pg 6
Vicki Bujnak
225 Madison Ave
Brentwood NY 11717
Mine left Hawaii today. The tracking number is 9505 5103 5707 7107 1315 88 and expected delivery is 4/20. Aloha!
Mine should go out Friday too.

Ok Ladies here are my twelve little tea pots. So far  they are 7", my embroidery block pattern allows a 1/2' seam. Should  I add a border to bring them to 9 1/2 or leave them as is. With the border would look like the first pic I posted I think on page 2.

I wouldn't add anything to them. Each of us will be doing our own thing, anyway, and will do what it takes to make them fit our own plan, I say send them as they are. Those are so pretty, Mary! Looks like delftware. 

I used to have a deftware pot that unfortunately was broken during a move, this one reminded me of it so it just seemed like the one to do.

oops for got to attach the photo. LOL

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service