Hi Everyone!

I have taken the lead to organize the 2017 Teacup Block swap.  We  have 12 members, so the group is closed.  

Vicki Bujnak

Ginny Anderson

Rebecca Schmidt

Wilma Schirra-Kups

Mary Aldrich

Jean McCusker

Cristin McCusker

Carla J. Walton

Beth A. North

Chef Lisa

Connie Wilkerson

Pat Waters

Going forward, please use this discussion thread for all correspondence regarding this swap!

Thank you all and Happy Quilting!

Vicki

Views: 2549

Replies to This Discussion

I am working out a layout in my head and everyone's block dimensions would be helpful for all of us, I think. 

I wrote a long comment including dimensions of my block.  Then when I tried to post a photo, I lost the comment and have aggravated myself no end.  The one time I almost got the photo to upload, it came out in a weird shape, stretched horizontally. 

Please help if you can.  BTW, my block is more or less 6.5"

Okay, it is a lousy shot but it is in the system.  How do I get it here???

Oh these are very cute.

Thanks, Wilma.  

Very pretty Jean---I love the red one!

I love the red and white on too. I'll fight someone for it. I might win lol. :)

I don't know Connie---- I loved it first!! :)  Maybe Jean has more of the red, I hope,  it really makes a nice cup

Thanks.

Yes it does :)

Since I made six of the rose ones before I went with the red, you might have to negotiate for a red one.  Thanks for the compliment, though.

The red fabric was from a friend's trip to France.  It wasn't very big but big enough that I could make a few more.  I have six now.  Or maybe there is some other border fabric.  I will look, later.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service