Hi Everyone!

I have taken the lead to organize the 2017 Teacup Block swap.  We  have 12 members, so the group is closed.  

Vicki Bujnak

Ginny Anderson

Rebecca Schmidt

Wilma Schirra-Kups

Mary Aldrich

Jean McCusker

Cristin McCusker

Carla J. Walton

Beth A. North

Chef Lisa

Connie Wilkerson

Pat Waters

Going forward, please use this discussion thread for all correspondence regarding this swap!

Thank you all and Happy Quilting!

Vicki

Views: 2544

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in.....sounds like fun.

Pat

I want to be included
Teacups will be so much fun. I can't wait.

Looks great!

I think Rogue said she couldn't do it this time, though?

true!!! i cannot join even tho i love teacups too. i am going to lurk ..wrong time of year for me to commit to any sewing. trees to prune, dirt to dig, plsnts to plant & it's Grand Treasures time! snow & ice gone & any free time is for the grand treasures now. spent yesterday morning looking at American Girl doll patterns on the net. next stop ....thier place in april! yaaaayyyyy!!!

i'm gonna be a lurker too rogue...........lol - got too much on my plate and have to finish up that last two swap quilts  - oh where does time goe - have a great visit with the grand treasures

you are correct!  I was a little sleepy when i did this. Sorry Rogue :-(

LOLLOL!! me too! i shouldn't have commented ..but i do soooo IOVE tea cups! but i'm gonna have to just sit and watch ...but i'll be quieter now! :))

This will be such a fun swap!! Already looking at ideas for my blocks

please remove my name ..thsnks.
see my note below cristin ...
Connie is back n going to join-yay! Looks like Pat too alright that makes 12!
Even thought Carla n I are doing an appliqué project together I'm still wanting my coffee cup! Hehe
What's more fun than adding more appliqué to my days!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service