Jean McCusker's Discussions (1,028)

Discussions Replied To (1023) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear you, Carla.  Problem is there’s a lot of want-to’s aren’t there?  Lol"

Jean McCusker replied 14 hours ago to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1084 14 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Lol.  It is like a conveyor belt...starts with a quilt store and a grand vision, the…"

Jean McCusker replied 20 hours ago to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1084 14 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"True!"

Jean McCusker replied yesterday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1084 14 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"You gals are getting me excited about this quilt...just when I was making progress o…"

Jean McCusker replied yesterday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1084 14 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Lol. It is still on my design wall.  Will I ever catch up??"

1084 14 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Safe travels Connie. I still have my own squares to complete.  I spent today working…"

Jean McCusker replied yesterday to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

375 23 hours ago
Reply by Connie Wilkerson CRS

"We have a month and a day to go before all the blocks will be in my hands.  Maybe it…"

Jean McCusker replied yesterday to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

375 23 hours ago
Reply by Connie Wilkerson CRS

"You're getting me pretty excited!!"

Jean McCusker replied on Monday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

498 on Friday
Reply by Mary-Anne Buist

"What a pretty quilt, Chris.  That shade of pink is a delight.  Her name is going to…"

Jean McCusker replied Sep 16 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

249 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"Hope this isn’t a spoiler. Can’t wait to see.  I have a friend who collects snowmen…"

Jean McCusker replied Sep 14 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

249 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service