Chris Michelle's Discussions (675)

Discussions Replied To (263) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Ginny. I actually saw a comforter with a similar design on a website, foun…"

Chris Michelle replied on Sunday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

247 on Sunday
Reply by carla j walton

"Thank you Jean. "

Chris Michelle replied on Sunday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

247 on Sunday
Reply by carla j walton

"Been busy working on baby quilts lately. Making a woodlands one for my grandson expe…"

247 on Sunday
Reply by carla j walton

"This is great! I love it. "

Chris Michelle replied Sep 6 to SEW MUCH FUN 6" block swap

534 Sep 7
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Do you use that on the top Beth? I have only been embroidering a couple years and re…"

Chris Michelle replied Sep 3 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

247 on Sunday
Reply by carla j walton

"I have decided to make a few of each of these two, the one with the cocoa and this o…"

Chris Michelle replied Aug 29 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

247 on Sunday
Reply by carla j walton

"Another test block. Not sure why I am getting puckering. I am using adhesive spray a…"

Chris Michelle replied Aug 26 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

247 on Sunday
Reply by carla j walton

"Ok, I really love this blue too. It is my new favorite."

Chris Michelle replied Aug 26 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

247 on Sunday
Reply by carla j walton

"My favorite is the top right one. I love that green fabric you used. "

Chris Michelle replied Aug 21 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

247 on Sunday
Reply by carla j walton

"I am SO HAPPY to hear that...now I won't feel bad if I decide to do that also instea…"

Chris Michelle replied Aug 21 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

247 on Sunday
Reply by carla j walton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service