Beth A. North's Discussions (2,596)

Discussions Replied To (753) Replies Latest Activity

"I got my blocks today. "

Beth A. North replied Oct 1 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"So cool!! "

Beth A. North replied Sep 28 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

383 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"You heal up quick now! "

Beth A. North replied Sep 28 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

383 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"If I read this right, no I am not taking any more pain meds (snicker), it just has t…"

383 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"Once I get past all my scraps, you can see my stash, what there is of it.  Have to g…"

Beth A. North replied Sep 28 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"Oh goodness, I have that fabric!!!!!!  Not much left of mine though.  Amazing what w…"

Beth A. North replied Sep 28 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"I will post a pic whether it has won or not. "

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"Oh, and thank  you all for the understanding.  Dealing with life has taken away from…"

Beth A. North replied Sep 27 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"They are wonderful.  I have a plan for them already.  I am excited to get them done…"

Beth A. North replied Sep 27 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"Here is to hoping.  With surgery this week, I am a bit sketchy yet.  I am a trying t…"

Beth A. North replied Sep 10 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service