Kathy Gurgone's Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Latest Activity

"Ladies, I hope everyone has gotten their blocks, or hopefully they will get there so…"

Kathy Gurgone replied on Monday to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

236 6 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Ladies, I am happy to announce that everything has arrived and your Valentines will…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Feb 13 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

236 6 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I wanted to show this to everyone because Jean has a really good sense of humor, but…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Feb 11 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

236 6 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"And they have arrived.  Wish that you could have packed in some warm weather in that…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Feb 10 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

236 6 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Thanks, I can't wait to see them. I still haven't heard anything from Vicki.  Hopefu…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Feb 10 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

236 6 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Melanie and Beth, your hearts have arrived.  I love that we have such a talented gro…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Feb 9 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

236 6 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Vicki M, I have not heard from you in a while and wondered if you were still going t…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Feb 7 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

236 6 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I love you gals, you make my day."

Kathy Gurgone replied Feb 6 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

236 6 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Everyone needs to send me a self addressed, stamped envelope for their return blocks…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Feb 5 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

236 6 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Hello everyone,  I was wondering if anyone is wanting to participate, whose name has…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Jan 31 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

236 6 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service