Kathy Gurgone's Discussions (260)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Judy, I completely understand.  It is my sincere hope that everything goes well for…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Jul 17 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

54 Jul 17
Reply by donna rosengarten

"Ginny, are you going to join us on one of these??  Please let me know so that I can…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Jul 16 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

54 Jul 17

"Jean, I just love these.  This is going to be a really fun swap, I think.  I can't w…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Jul 16 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

54 Jul 17

"Chris, this is a wonderful quilt, I love the colors.  I have always wanted to tackle…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Jun 27 to 2019 BLOCK BUSTERS FI-UP CHALLENGE!!!

1155 2 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"WOW, you guys have been really busy.  Those quilts are great.  And your model is pre…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Jun 25 to 2019 BLOCK BUSTERS FI-UP CHALLENGE!!!

1155 2 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"The quilt is beautiful.  Was Carla there visiting with you?  I think it is great whe…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Jun 16 to 2019 BLOCK BUSTERS FI-UP CHALLENGE!!!

1155 2 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"This is just a reminder to anyone else who want to join us with this swap.  These wi…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Jun 6 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

54 Jul 17

"That's cool, can't wait to see what you have come up with.  This is one swap that I…"

Kathy Gurgone replied May 15 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

54 Jul 17

"I love those roosters.  That swap must have been a while ago as I do not recognize t…"

Kathy Gurgone replied May 8 to 2019 BLOCK BUSTERS FI-UP CHALLENGE!!!

1155 2 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Thanks for letting us know.  So glad everything is going well.  Hope you are back to…"

Kathy Gurgone replied May 5 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

54 Jul 17

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service