Kathy Gurgone's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a backdrop from the Game of Thrones where Cersie did her walk of same.  We a…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Oct 17 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"I am not able to get on-line often, but I got on today to see how everyone is doing.…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Oct 14 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"Got my blocks today and they are wonderful.  Thank you everyone for such a great swa…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Sep 29 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"I am beginning to believe that my fabric is reincarnated rabbits.  It just seems to…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Sep 29 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"These look great, can't wait to get them."

Kathy Gurgone replied Sep 27 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"Ladies, we are still looking for a few more of you to join this swap.  I know that t…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Sep 9 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Still Open)

78 yesterday
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"I am getting so excited to get these blocks.  I have wanted a lap quilt in my favori…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Sep 9 to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

397 Oct 12
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Jean, I love these prints, they are great. "

Kathy Gurgone replied Aug 16 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Still Open)

78 yesterday
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"If you change your mind, and no longer want to be a part of this swap, please let me…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Aug 16 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Still Open)

78 yesterday
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Hello everyone, I know that not many of you have signed up for this type of quilt, s…"

78 yesterday
Reply by Ginny Andersen

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service