Kathy Gurgone's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm in.  I may have to light a bigger fire under my butt, but I need to get these UF…"

Kathy Gurgone replied on Monday to 2019 BLOCK BUSTERS FI-UP CHALLENGE!!!

75 yesterday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Congrats, what a wonderful Christmas present."

Kathy Gurgone replied Dec 7 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

766 yesterday
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"I'm finally unpacked and caught up with my washing.  I saved opening my envelope fro…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Nov 11 to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

400 Nov 11
Reply by carla j walton

"This is one of her finished pieces.  It is hard to tell from the picture, but this…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Nov 2 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Still Open)

94 Nov 21

"This is my friend, Gloria, and her teacher.  The piece to the right is Gloria's cur…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Nov 2 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Still Open)

94 Nov 21

"When working on your tapestry, you are actually working from the back, with a mirro…"

94 Nov 21

"This is the tapestry shop that my friend, Gloria, goes to in Torroella, Spain.  You…"

94 Nov 21

"Hello, hello, everyone, I am back from my world travels.  And I have to say, this wa…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Nov 1 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Still Open)

94 Nov 21

"This is a backdrop from the Game of Thrones where Cersie did her walk of same.  We a…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Oct 17 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

621 Nov 20
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I am not able to get on-line often, but I got on today to see how everyone is doing.…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Oct 14 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

621 Nov 20
Reply by Jean McCusker

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service