Kathy Gurgone's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh Judy, I am so sorry to hear everything you are going through.  I hope you get bet…"

Kathy Gurgone replied on Friday to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

25 on Friday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Jean,  I am doing 6 for Georgia and 6 for Florida, which is where I am from original…"

Kathy Gurgone replied on Friday to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

25 on Friday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Hi everyone.  Since everyone is concentrating on catching up on swaps they have alre…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Apr 10 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

25 on Friday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Beth, you have until the end of June, if you change your mind."

Kathy Gurgone replied Mar 29 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

25 on Friday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Chris, I am so impressed, that quilt is beautiful.  I love compass quilts, but I can…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Mar 29 to 2019 BLOCK BUSTERS FI-UP CHALLENGE!!!

659 on Friday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Jean, that looks great.  I love how colorful and bohemian it looks.  You definitely…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Mar 17 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

257 on Friday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Congrats on the ribbon, I am surprised at how well you are keeping up with everythin…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Mar 4 to 2019 BLOCK BUSTERS FI-UP CHALLENGE!!!

659 on Friday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Judy, they were these roadside restaurants and souvenir shops all over the south.  Y…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Mar 4 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

25 on Friday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Sorry to hear that you gals won't be able to join us for these swaps, but you have u…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Mar 4 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

25 on Friday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Sure, just let me know which group/s you want to sign up for and if you want to do o…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Mar 1 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

25 on Friday
Reply by Jean McCusker

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service