Anna Quilts's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"That quilt is so stinking cute! It will be a keepsake."

Anna Quilts replied Oct 1 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

356 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"Sounds great! I really like orange too. Can't wait to see it come together. Yes, you…"

Anna Quilts replied Sep 30 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 12 hours ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Thank you for being our wonderful host. I really enjoyed this swap and all the great…"

Anna Quilts replied Sep 29 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 12 hours ago
Reply by carla j walton

"They are here!!!! I am so happy with these blocks. Thank you everyone who participa…"

Anna Quilts replied Sep 29 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 12 hours ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Sew stinking cute!"

Anna Quilts replied Sep 26 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 12 hours ago
Reply by carla j walton

"I know! I can't wait to see them in person. This is the one swap I am most eager to…"

Anna Quilts replied Sep 26 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 12 hours ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Woohoo!"

578 12 hours ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Stunning sashing Chris! I like where this is going including the matching pillows."

Anna Quilts replied Sep 23 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1089 Sep 24
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I think they are all very cute. I like green and like that one as well."

Anna Quilts replied Sep 5 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 12 hours ago
Reply by carla j walton

"I also like the birdhouse one and hopes that one will come to my home. Very cute emb…"

Anna Quilts replied Sep 4 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

356 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service