Judy Bowers's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not going to be able to participate.  I'm going through cancer diagnosis and tes…"

Judy Bowers replied Jul 16, 2019 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Closed)

66 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I came through alright.  My church is my family and they are very supportive and hel…"

Judy Bowers replied May 4, 2019 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Closed)

66 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Thank you all!"

Judy Bowers replied Apr 17, 2019 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Closed)

66 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Thanks so much!  At this time, I also have a broken wrist and foot, so it will be in…"

Judy Bowers replied Apr 15, 2019 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Closed)

66 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Jean McCusker

"That's good for me too, Kathy, since I will be having back surgery on April 29."

Judy Bowers replied Apr 10, 2019 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Closed)

66 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I would like to sign up for Christmas twice. I've never even heard of Stuckey's.  Wh…"

Judy Bowers replied Mar 4, 2019 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Closed)

66 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Please add me to Christmas.  Is there a pattern or certain size of the globe?  Can y…"

Judy Bowers replied Mar 1, 2019 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Closed)

66 Jul 7, 2020
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Thanks so much!  Sometimes, it can be discouraging."

Judy Bowers replied Jan 20, 2014 to SIMPLE PLEASURES MUG RUG SWAP ( April Project)

820 Mar 31, 2019
Reply by Melanie Keith

"I'm going to have to drop out of the swap.  I have a disease that is making me sleep…"

Judy Bowers replied Jan 19, 2014 to SIMPLE PLEASURES MUG RUG SWAP ( April Project)

820 Mar 31, 2019
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Those are great!"

Judy Bowers replied Jan 13, 2014 to SIMPLE PLEASURES MUG RUG SWAP ( April Project)

820 Mar 31, 2019
Reply by Melanie Keith

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service