carla j walton's Discussions (5,987)

Discussions Replied To (2508) Replies Latest Activity

"Sharon your blocks arrived today! They are so so cute! I love all the little differe…"

carla j walton replied 17 hours ago to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"I'm fine with whatever. Grunge is the best ever for old trucks. Lol. "

carla j walton replied 17 hours ago to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

"Fine with me. If you think it will work then i'm sure it will."

526 7 hours ago

"Girl we all need to do that. "

carla j walton replied yesterday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

"I am so very sorry Wilma. That is so very hard. "

carla j walton replied on Monday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

"You can do it!!! You are in the same boat as Kenya. She is sewing her buns off now t…"

carla j walton replied on Sunday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

"They were all pretty darned awesome. I want to continue to make blocks for mine. I w…"

carla j walton replied on Sunday to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

400 on Sunday
Reply by carla j walton

"Thank you Sharon."

carla j walton replied on Saturday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

"Kenya asked me to post these. She says she's technology challenged. Lol. Hers kept…"

carla j walton replied on Friday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

""

carla j walton replied on Friday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service