carla j walton's Discussions (5,864)

Discussions Replied To (2404) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually have gotten a lot of my tops caught up thanks to my long armers. But I wo…"

carla j walton replied 16 hours ago to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1084 10 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"You might not be Connie ! Not if these storms keep up!  "

carla j walton replied yesterday to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

375 19 hours ago
Reply by Connie Wilkerson CRS

"Lololol. Not a dull moment in quilting."

carla j walton replied yesterday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1084 10 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I have such specific things in mind for this quilt that i have to wait until i can g…"

carla j walton replied yesterday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1084 10 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I know right??  This will be a gorgeous quilt"

carla j walton replied yesterday to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

375 19 hours ago
Reply by Connie Wilkerson CRS

"My snowmen are all fused and some are sewn. I need to get the rest stitched up and o…"

carla j walton replied yesterday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

249 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"Wow. How pretty. I got to visit the redwoods years ago. Another one of those sights…"

carla j walton replied on Tuesday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

498 on Friday
Reply by Mary-Anne Buist

"Just need one more! :)"

carla j walton replied on Monday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

498 on Friday
Reply by Mary-Anne Buist

"Mary Anne i got your blocks today!! They are so cute! I love how you incorporate mix…"

carla j walton replied on Monday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

498 on Friday
Reply by Mary-Anne Buist

"Hey! I also recognise that fabric! That was from our 10 inch designer batik swap! "

498 on Friday
Reply by Mary-Anne Buist

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service