donna rosengarten's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"me too-I'm slacking"

donna rosengarten replied Apr 17 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

257 on Friday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Judy-Good Luck with your back surgery.!!"

donna rosengarten replied Apr 11 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

25 on Friday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Works for me too!  Thanks Kathy!"

donna rosengarten replied Apr 11 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

25 on Friday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Hey Kathy I went to the quilt store on Saturday (just to drop off two quilts for the…"

donna rosengarten replied Mar 4 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

25 on Friday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Thank heavens I enjoy snow.  But even with that I love every one of the hearts I rec…"

donna rosengarten replied Feb 20 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

257 on Friday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"I didn't check my tracking but I do expect my hearts to arrive tomorrow.  That's pre…"

donna rosengarten replied Feb 18 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

257 on Friday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Yes from me 2 Kathy-Thank you for hosting the swap and I'll be waiting to arrange my…"

donna rosengarten replied Feb 14 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

257 on Friday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"That is hilarious!"

donna rosengarten replied Feb 12 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

257 on Friday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"I have no problem with that. Thanks for telling us up front because sometimes LIFE i…"

donna rosengarten replied Jan 22 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

257 on Friday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Thank you-I am glad they got there safely!"

donna rosengarten replied Jan 8 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

257 on Friday
Reply by Melanie Keith

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service