donna rosengarten's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Judy-My support and prayers go out to you too.  "

donna rosengarten replied Jul 17 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

54 Jul 17
Reply by donna rosengarten

"Looking Good Jean"

donna rosengarten replied Jul 16 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

54 Jul 17

"Hey Kathy -- Since it's the first part of June would you update us on the snowglobe…"

donna rosengarten replied Jun 3 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

54 Jul 17

"Ginny that turned out Really Nice--None looked familiar to me so I guess mine went t…"

donna rosengarten replied May 17 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

279 Jul 16
Reply by Jean McCusker

"me too-I'm slacking"

donna rosengarten replied Apr 17 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

279 Jul 16
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Judy-Good Luck with your back surgery.!!"

donna rosengarten replied Apr 11 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

54 Jul 17

"Works for me too!  Thanks Kathy!"

donna rosengarten replied Apr 11 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

54 Jul 17

"Hey Kathy I went to the quilt store on Saturday (just to drop off two quilts for the…"

donna rosengarten replied Mar 4 to Stuckey's Road Trip Snowglobes/ Winter Snowglobes Swap (Delayed until Fall)

54 Jul 17

"Thank heavens I enjoy snow.  But even with that I love every one of the hearts I rec…"

donna rosengarten replied Feb 20 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

279 Jul 16
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I didn't check my tracking but I do expect my hearts to arrive tomorrow.  That's pre…"

donna rosengarten replied Feb 18 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

279 Jul 16
Reply by Jean McCusker

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service