donna rosengarten's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank heavens I enjoy snow.  But even with that I love every one of the hearts I rec…"

donna rosengarten replied on Wednesday to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

241 15 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"I didn't check my tracking but I do expect my hearts to arrive tomorrow.  That's pre…"

donna rosengarten replied on Monday to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

241 15 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Yes from me 2 Kathy-Thank you for hosting the swap and I'll be waiting to arrange my…"

donna rosengarten replied Feb 14 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

241 15 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"That is hilarious!"

donna rosengarten replied Feb 12 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

241 15 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"I have no problem with that. Thanks for telling us up front because sometimes LIFE i…"

donna rosengarten replied Jan 22 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

241 15 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Thank you-I am glad they got there safely!"

donna rosengarten replied Jan 8 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

241 15 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"I did 12 blocks & dropped them in the mail today so I hope we are still going fo…"

donna rosengarten replied Jan 3 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

241 15 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"WOW  The talent it takes to complete one of these is incredible.  I can see how you…"

donna rosengarten replied Nov 2, 2018 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

241 15 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Wacky is good for me too!"

donna rosengarten replied Oct 9, 2018 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

241 15 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"This is what I understood also, I have started a few but got sidetracked!"

donna rosengarten replied Oct 8, 2018 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Completed)

241 15 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service