Connie Wilkerson CRS's Discussions (1,492)

Discussions Replied To (1033) Replies Latest Activity

"I received mine too. Thank you :))"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied Oct 12 to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

397 Oct 12
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Yay. I’m so happy for you :)"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied Oct 12 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

376 1 hour ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. All we can do is wait and see now. "

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied Oct 9 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

376 1 hour ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Awesome. Thank you "

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied Oct 6 to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

397 Oct 12
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Thank you Chef. "

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied Oct 6 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

376 1 hour ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Here is my snowman block. I have not stitched it down It’s use fused at this point.…"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied Oct 4 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

376 1 hour ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"No Lisa. My father is a “grumpy old man” and I would never attempt to do that. Somet…"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied Oct 4 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

376 1 hour ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Jean I sent you a P M to get your address. My blocks are done"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied Oct 2 to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

397 Oct 12
Reply by Jean McCusker

"So cute"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied Sep 29 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

376 1 hour ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"That is cute fabric. "

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied Sep 29 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

376 1 hour ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service