Wilma Schirra-Kays's Discussions (645)

Discussions Replied To (459) Replies Latest Activity

"This is really a cute quilt.  Some lucky child and to be honorary grandparents too."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied yesterday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

248 yesterday
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"Oh getting excited.  Maybe they will there shortly after we return from out trip to…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied on Tuesday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"They are "in the mail" as of this afternoon.  Now have to figure out what to do for…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Sep 11 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"Ok all ready for the green applique of leaves and hand embroidery of tendrils.  Hope…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Sep 7 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"Really cute.  Love how you incorporated the sewing theme in between the blocks.  I h…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Sep 6 to SEW MUCH FUN 6" block swap

534 Sep 7
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Very cute....either background.  I have three different backgrounds because I ran ou…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Sep 5 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"Ok all embroidery done, all squash and pumpkins fused, 3 appliqued blocks finished.…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Sep 4 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"Oh I got that certificate notification yesterday also.  Took forever to get into the…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Sep 2 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"Thanks, Jean.  Am having puckering issues on some of these guys.  Will try and steam…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Aug 27 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"Sure is a cute block."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Aug 27 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

248 yesterday
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service