Wilma Schirra-Kays's Discussions (516)

Discussions Replied To (364) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh congratulations to your son.  Bet it was a busy weekend."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied 15 hours ago to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

219 18 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Very nice.  I will try and finish up enough of them this week so I can move on to my…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied 15 hours ago to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

219 18 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

"You are just moving right along.  I have been filling in with some red / white / blu…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied 19 hours ago to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

219 18 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

"I am afraid to keep digging.  Cleaned out box in garage from moving to NV in 2007 an…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied yesterday to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

219 18 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

"I was listening to whatever sports were on since machine is in great room...no speci…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied yesterday to Patchwork Christmas in July

199 1 hour ago
Reply by Kathy Gurgone

"I love the colors.  I dug around in closet yesterday and found 2 UFOs in black, whit…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied yesterday to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

219 18 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Haha, I had to look twice.  I was too busy looking at all the other amazing blocks."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied yesterday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1003 2 hours ago
Reply by carla j walton

"I played with my machine and digitizing the word West for grandson #5 traveling team…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied yesterday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1003 2 hours ago
Reply by carla j walton

"I have the total Access this year and there are a couple of sets from AnitaGood that…"

1003 2 hours ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Love these.  Very pretty."

219 18 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service