Wilma Schirra-Kays's Discussions (712)

Discussions Replied To (511) Replies Latest Activity

"We had a red truck and a black one.  Any color is fine with me."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied 7 hours ago to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"Fine with me.  A little dimension would be great."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied 8 hours ago to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

"Thanks, Carla.  It has been hard on us all.  I just do not want to live to be her ag…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied on Monday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

"I have four completed.  Going to cut out the extra blocks for background.  Hope to g…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied on Monday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

"Oh these are very cute.  Great job."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied on Friday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

"Thanks guys....hubby looked at the 3 choices and this one won out.  I will use the o…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied on Friday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

"Here is my snowman block.  #3 is on the machine."

526 7 hours ago

"Oh those colors.  What a lucky friend."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied on Thursday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

"What a cute idea.  Your blocks are turning out just great."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied on Thursday to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

526 7 hours ago

"I like this one also.  Very subdued and elegant looking.  They both have great eye a…"

526 7 hours ago

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service