Mary-Anne Buist's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (503) Replies Latest Activity

"All done just have to mail on Thursday when I have an appt by Post office.  one back…"

Mary-Anne Buist replied Sep 4 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"you are welcome Wilma - I won't go into details but was prepared to have a lawyer in…"

Mary-Anne Buist replied Aug 15 to SEW MUCH FUN 6" block swap

534 Sep 7
Reply by Jean McCusker

"mine are all done - just gotta do a group photo and get them in the mail Carla "

Mary-Anne Buist replied Aug 11 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"will be thinking of you and your family for a successful outcome and recovery!"

Mary-Anne Buist replied Aug 5 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

248 yesterday
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"you can always put a piece of batting under the snowman (kind of like trapunto)  and…"

Mary-Anne Buist replied Aug 4 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

248 yesterday

"love that green one on the right...............only because mine have tophats lol -…"

Mary-Anne Buist replied Aug 4 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

248 yesterday

"kind of like mine - my hats and mitts and the band around my hat will be different f…"

248 yesterday

"that is absolutely adorable! "

248 yesterday

"looks awesome and so creative!"

Mary-Anne Buist replied Jul 30 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"didn't take photos of my completed pumpkin man - will do when I get home - but here…"

Mary-Anne Buist replied Jul 30 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

248 yesterday

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service