Chef Lisa's Discussions (2,019)

Discussions Replied To (940) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes it was! My house still in storage but I do have my squares in bins in closet so…"

Chef Lisa replied on Monday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"Carla did mine get there? Tracking said yesterday "

Chef Lisa replied on Sunday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"Yes it’s a Florida snowman! I started picking fabrics got some pieces started so I’l…"

Chef Lisa replied Sep 14 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

248 yesterday
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"Put me down Kathy. Sounds like something I’d do"

Chef Lisa replied Sep 13 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap (Still Open)

62 Sep 13
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I found the perfect snowman! Now to draft it out. "

Chef Lisa replied Sep 12 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

248 yesterday
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"Pkg on its way to you carla"

Chef Lisa replied Sep 12 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"Very frustrated! My husband holding up the cantilever they are still busy with hurri…"

Chef Lisa replied Sep 11 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"Thanks! My biggest problem was having my machine at the house I need to go to our fr…"

Chef Lisa replied Sep 11 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"I’m finished At 11 pm. They will be sent in am. Sheez I was getting worried I could…"

Chef Lisa replied Sep 10 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

"One more! They will get sent tomorrow "

Chef Lisa replied Sep 10 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

497 on Tuesday
Reply by carla j walton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service