carla j walton's Discussions (5,932)

Discussions Replied To (2459) Replies Latest Activity

"That exact reason is why i dont plan on starting anything swap  related for the rest…"

carla j walton replied Oct 7 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

383 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"Lololololol. Oh im so glad you went first. Ha!! Cant wait to see your quilt. "

carla j walton replied Oct 6 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

383 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"Girl, I know. Mine have been completely fused for weeks. Still haven't gotten all th…"

carla j walton replied Oct 6 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

383 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"It would be so cute! Stop it!!! I dont need any more things rolling around in my hea…"

carla j walton replied Oct 5 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

383 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"Well it was such a cute idea to hijack. Lolol.  I love it. "

carla j walton replied Oct 5 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

383 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"No Lisa it isn't. You have cared and cared for her. But believe when I say that ther…"

carla j walton replied Oct 4 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

383 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"Your blocks were great! I think everyone did a fine job and they all compliment each…"

carla j walton replied Sep 29 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"Glad to hear it Anna! I cant wait to see what you do with them and i'm glad you are…"

carla j walton replied Sep 29 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"According to tracking everyone that was suppose to get blocks today did get them or…"

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

"Awesome!! I hope everyone checks in when they get theirs"

578 on Thursday
Reply by carla j walton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service