carla j walton's Discussions (5,929)

Discussions Replied To (2456) Replies Latest Activity

"These look so good together! Now to make a bunch more. Great start though!"

carla j walton replied Oct 11 to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

397 Oct 12
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Yaaay! Got my blocks back today! Thank you everyone!! Cant hardly wait to assemble t…"

carla j walton replied Oct 11 to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

397 Oct 12
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I bet thats right!! Im sure you will be glad to get back to sewing comfortably."

carla j walton replied Oct 9 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

359 13 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

"You girls please keep Connie and Ethelda in your thoughts. Even though so far Etheld…"

carla j walton replied Oct 9 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

359 13 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

"I was able to get more snowmen completed today. I think i have 4  or 5 left to stitc…"

carla j walton replied Oct 8 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

359 13 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Was still 90 degrees here last week so..... yeah. No snow. Lol. And even all that ra…"

carla j walton replied Oct 8 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

359 13 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

"That was precisely the type of thing i want to do. Maybe a finishing challenge of ou…"

carla j walton replied Oct 7 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

359 13 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

"That exact reason is why i dont plan on starting anything swap  related for the rest…"

carla j walton replied Oct 7 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

359 13 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Lololololol. Oh im so glad you went first. Ha!! Cant wait to see your quilt. "

carla j walton replied Oct 6 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

359 13 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Girl, I know. Mine have been completely fused for weeks. Still haven't gotten all th…"

carla j walton replied Oct 6 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

359 13 minutes ago
Reply by carla j walton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service