Wow, it's hard to believe that summer is finally here.  And guess what.....these are the last two members that we will be doing quilt blocks for.  So those of you who are lagging behind, you still have plenty of time to catch up.

Ginny has been a member on My Quilt Place for many years and some of you have probably swapped a thing or two with her over that time.  Well Ginny loves jewel tone colors and she likes all kinds of quilt blocks, so the sky is the limit.  She likes snowmen and angels and Christmas is her favorite holiday of the year. And she lives in Washington State.

Colleen is another long-time member, and she lives in another northern state, Michigan.  She also loves jewel tone colors and her favorite flower is an orchid. Her favorite blocks are log cabin, Jacob's ladder, and pineapple blocks.  I'm in trouble with this, because I am the worst at paper piecing....lol  But she also likes applique, so maybe I will applique her a pineapple.

Sorry, I am late posting this.  I have been extremely busy the last couple of months and haven't been able to get on-line very often.  But don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you all.  Take care, stay safe, and stay well.

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

I’ve been missing for too long - work was kicking my butt - busy, trying to get back into the swing of things, then last week I took a Giant Step backwards-  not good- the neurologist put me back to only 3 days a week, 4 hour days- and luckily for me when that happened last Tuesday I just had to work Wednesday to have my 3 for the week. So- Thursday through Sunday off to recover. I’m hoping to even sew some this weekend. 

anyway—- is there a list in one place of all the mystery blocks for each of us? I’m pretty sure I’ve missed a couple and somehow became disorganized so I need to find them all & figure out which ones go to who.... I am hoping that with shorter work hours and days in between to recover I can get back on track here. 

I posted I didn’t know where to find all the blocks- but I think I have them all — 11, right?

i just need to get them organized and figure out who  I’ve still got to make for. 

the air is starting to become ( crisp) in the morning- the sights, sounds, smells and the crisp fall air always helps my mind settle and I become better organized, productive, and just happier. It’s hard to believe it was October 1st last year when I had my brain injury- it’s been quite a year. 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service