Beth A. North's Discussions (2,804)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I have lots of small scraps of christmas fabrics.  This would work well.  "

Beth A. North replied Nov 12, 2020 to September Christmas Ornament - Mason Jar Ring

1 Nov 12, 2020
Reply by Beth A. North

"Hmm, if I save these lids, could do this.  I tend to throw out the old lids so I don…"

Beth A. North replied Nov 12, 2020 to October Christmas Ornament - Mason Jar Lid

2 Nov 12, 2020
Reply by Beth A. North

"Well if it is for me, do whatever you like.  I am good with it all. LOL"

Beth A. North replied May 29, 2020 to May - Impossible Mission - Quilt blocks - Wilma S and Beth N

5 May 29, 2020
Reply by Beth A. North

"This girl does not like to do handwork.  I would be in terrible trouble. LOL"

Beth A. North replied Mar 27, 2020 to March Christmas Ornaments - Cathedral Window

5 Apr 11, 2020
Reply by Linda Koller

"You are quick on this one. LOL  "

Beth A. North replied Mar 10, 2020 to April - Impossible Missions - Quilt Blocks - Trudyann and Mary M

1 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Beth A. North

"I believe I have some fabric that will fit this person well.  I love gladiolas as we…"

Beth A. North replied Feb 3, 2020 to February - Impossible Mission - Quilt Blocks - Kris H

9 Feb 27, 2020
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"It will go well with the others. "

Beth A. North replied Jan 27, 2020 to January - Impossible Missions - Quilt blocks - Kathy G and Lee H

8 Oct 9, 2020
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Ok, this sounds like a fun idea.  Now that all my paperwork is done, onto the fun pa…"

Beth A. North replied Jan 21, 2020 to January - Impossible Missions - Quilt blocks - Kathy G and Lee H

8 Oct 9, 2020
Reply by Ginny Andersen

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service