I thought I'd open a discussion to post all our photos of our opened Secret Santa packages to have them all in one place. This way everyone can see them without having to scroll through all the comments below. DO NOT post the photos you took before shipping your packages. Those are for claims only if your packages are lost.

Views: 1168

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! Love all the snowmen, Kathy!

Wow! Indeed love all the snowman and wool roses.

Wow, you won't be running out of needles soon...how thoughtful. 

Looks like fun, Beth and Kathy.

Check out home page to see what Colleen has...she got erroe on this page, so posted a picture album.

Kathy sentme a great package, Thank you.

Attachments:

Looks like a year full of fun.

Barbara thank you so much for not only my wonderful gifts, but that you took the time to make a sweet pillow for my mom. She had tears in her eye's when she read " to Barbara from Barbara".  As I was loading the pictures, I realized I took them all separately, so I will post a " all" picture later.  Barbara, what size hoop do you have that you can do this with?

Zoe, the pillow is done by a 7 x 11.75.

I do not own an embroidery machine, I had only looked at the 8" ones at the highest level. Mom loves it so much !!!

More from Barbara .

I will put this in my quilt room, he is too cute ! This is very pretty !!!

Have you ever seen anything so cute before? Since I did not open my box till Christmas I did not hang these, but I will next year ! 

These pot holders are so well made, and so pretty ! Mom and I love berries, to this will fit right in with the kitchen which actually has blue in the wall paper. 

Inside this bag was a note that was so special and some charms. I love charms to add to my charm bracelet- I do not wear it, but instead it is by my sewing machine adding " charm" to my little nook.   

Yes, Barbara gave me more... This kitchen towel dress is by far the pretties one I have ever seen ! I used to make some, but never as nice as this one. I love the snaps on the side- how smart !

I guess this picture does not showcase how cute these are, but these are little birds on the tee's. And look at these cute little birds . they got bird houses !!

Sew fun !!!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service