I thought I'd open a discussion to post all our photos of our opened Secret Santa packages to have them all in one place. This way everyone can see them without having to scroll through all the comments below. DO NOT post the photos you took before shipping your packages. Those are for claims only if your packages are lost.

Views: 1105

Replies to This Discussion

Love the bag and table runner, and the candy bar!! LOL!!

Wow and Wow!  Love that bag!! And the patriotic fabric! And, of course, chocolate!!

What a great bundle of goodies.  Love the bag, and Dove is one of my favorites.  

Indeed right? Wow and wow again! Most of the chocolate is gone but a few little pieces. I try not to eat it all at once and I usually have people helping. The patriotic fabric will be put to use making a wedding quilt for my daughter. Her boyfriend is a Marine. He asked us permission if he could marry her. He plans to pop the question soon. My package was so personalized and Kathy was spot on with colors also. I am very spoiled. Thank you again Kathy!

We are so lucky to have talented and thoughtful friends here.  I love knowing that you all share these talents with your larger communities.  I wish you all could come to my library's open house on Sunday where all ages munch cookies, make silly crafts, sing, listen to stories, and visit.  It is the only gathering some of the lonely patrons feel comfortable attending.  I get tired making preparations...but afterward I know I will feel really happy.

Mary, perhaps you can package up some of those cookies and send off to us … need addresses? LOL

Thank you  Riana for the Joann's gift card! I'll be able to use it for the 2020 UFO challenge!

Your welcome, Linda...you do so much!

Anna, what's the green glass/ plastic cylinder?

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service