Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

Ah, September and it is finally cooling down a little.  Our Secret Santa sister's boxes are starting to fill up so it is time to think about some small things to fit into it.  This month's mission is to think of a normal, everyday item and miniaturize it into a cute pincushion.  This should be a pincushion that would look cute sitting on a side table that your SS sister can use while she is sitting and watching TV, and catching up on some last minute sewing.

We have some really creative ladies in our group, so I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Views: 334

Replies to This Discussion

Ladies, this month's winner is Mary Moore.  Let's all give a shout out to her for the cute and very useful pincushion that she created.  I think that is something that we all could use.  I am always amazed at what everyone comes up with.

Congratulations, Mary...l thought it so pretty...and what a terrific idea using the tin's lid!  l'd love to be your SSS!

Congratulations to you, Mary.  Really cute idea.

Oh boy, I won!  Now I should make another similar for my SSS.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service