This month's Impossible Mission is for all of you talented hookers.  NO, not that kind!!!   The kind we are looking for are those with a great imagination, a lot of talent, and nimble fingers.  And this is not limited to just one kind of hooker.  Whether it is crochet, rug, tatting, or even fishing, we want to see what kind of wonderful things you can come up with.  The challenge, should you decide to accept it, is to make it in your SS sister's favorite color(s).  So, do we have anyone who makes fishing lures?  Doily Divas?  I can't wait to see what hidden talents some of you have.  Good luck, and may the best hooker, WIN.

Views: 833

Replies to This Discussion

I am missing a couple of votes for who everyone thinks is the best hooker this month.  Of the votes I do have in, we have a strong competition between two front runners.  You have a couple of days to get in your votes.  Good Luck everyone. 

Welcome back Kathy! Look forward to hearing about your Norway trip!

OOOOH!!!  You went to Norway?!!!  Pictures, details!

Colleen, well deserved.  Congratulations.

Congrats Colleen!  Nice work.

I received my ( gift/ prize for my hooked project! So cute. I love it! Thank you Linda and thank you all for the votes.

Attachments:

You're very welcome Colleen! Enjoy!!

Really cute, Linda, I think we could all use one of those.  I am sure Colleen has already started using it.

Ok, Linda- is that an empty jar or is there something inside?  Just wondering.  And is there a pattern?  As you can tell, I love it!

Melanie, I sent it empty as I haven't collected enough notions to put in it yet. And yes there is a pattern. It came from The  Quilt Pattern Magazine. Their patterns are for members only. However, I do happen to know that some of you are TQPM members. As soon as I find the link I will post it. Either that or I will scan it to my computer and post it....as soon as I find time.

WOW, nice gift, Linda!!

i have boxes and boxes of canning jars...fruit trees not cooperating, this is a great idea!!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service