Nothing welcomes us into the dining room better than a lovely table centerpiece.  This month's mission should you decide to join us, is to create a colorful centerpiece that can be used throughout the year.  This does not need to be a sewn project.  It can be a crocheted doily, a flower arrangement, painted ceramic, anything you can create.  The parameters for this months challenge is that it be colorful and for daily use, not specifically for any particular holiday.

This month's winner will receive a really cute Artsi2 Quilt Board Kit of a Rooster.  If you have never done one of these kits, you are in for a treat.   Good Luck everyone.

Views: 606

Replies to This Discussion

I am still missing a couple of votes, please get them in as soon as possible.  You have until the 10th, but I would like to get them in before that time, if possible.

The votes are in and the winner, by a narrow margin, is Riana.  We had some wonderful entries this month and it was so exciting to see what everyone came up with.  I am so thrilled that everyone has gotten into the spirit of Christmas so early in the year.  Some of our secret sisters are going to be very lucky when they open their boxes this year.

Congratulations Riana ! I love your centerpiece. It is so much fun to see all the different things we come up with. Yours is so fun. I love the back ( almost) as much as the front. 

Congratulations Riana! Also to all who participated! Keep up all the good work everyone!

I just read Kathy's message telling me the news...happy dancing! I seldom " enter" things where there's a prize. I'll be looking forward to receiving it in October in Fla. It's too much hassel sending to Canada these days, and postage " over the border" has gone way up. Thanks, everyone. 

Congrats Riana for a job well done.

Congratulations Riana! And thanks for understanding.

Congrats Riana

So glad Riana joined us...but does she need to win right away?

Congratulations to Riana.  Now that I am home and have access to a machine, I will work on mine.

Congrats Riana,  beautiful work to grace any table.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service