Nothing welcomes us into the dining room better than a lovely table centerpiece.  This month's mission should you decide to join us, is to create a colorful centerpiece that can be used throughout the year.  This does not need to be a sewn project.  It can be a crocheted doily, a flower arrangement, painted ceramic, anything you can create.  The parameters for this months challenge is that it be colorful and for daily use, not specifically for any particular holiday.

This month's winner will receive a really cute Artsi2 Quilt Board Kit of a Rooster.  If you have never done one of these kits, you are in for a treat.   Good Luck everyone.

Views: 163

Replies to This Discussion

I definitely am in for April Centerpiece mission. I have a new pattern I’ve been wanting to try out. And colorful is right up my alley. 

Colleen

Hmmm, will have to see what I can come up with.  

My table is the catchall in the kitchen...I could really use something to organize the clutter rather than an additional something.  Any ideas of an attractive organizer?

My mother-in-law made some cute catchalls from tin cans.  She put batting around the can and then glued fabric to it, wrapping the fabric inside the can.  She added ribbon.  You could make 2 or 3 in different sizes in coordinating fabrics.  You could even cover a small box.  Great for holding pens, scissors etc.  Just a thought.

Thank you for posting. I am not the best when it comes to making things besides quilts.

Fun idea Melanie.  I've been collecting bright colored pottery and hoping it will cooperate.

Hey, this is going to be fun...can't wait to find out who my SS partner is so l can " fine tune" the centerpiece :-))

What cool pieces of pottery, they look great grouped together like that.

very cool. Very creative centerpiece 

Nothing better than a new centerpiece or table runner. I like what I  call Smokey colors

Just finished my centerpiece. I like the way it turned out- hope my secret recipient likes it too. This was a fun project I can see myself making more f them. 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service