Beth A. North's Discussions (2,732)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello everyone.  Since I hurt my low back again, I think I will just color tonight a…"

Beth A. North replied Jul 8 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"I know, right?!  Will have to make a couple more and display them with wine. LOL"

Beth A. North replied Jun 17 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees - Winner - Linda

109 Jul 18
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Yes it is felted wool.  It is quite fun to work with.  Thank you all for the complim…"

Beth A. North replied Jun 17 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees - Winner - Linda

109 Jul 18
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Thank you."

109 Jul 18
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Thank you.  Enjoying working with wool."

109 Jul 18
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Got mine done, still smelling roses."

Beth A. North replied Jun 7 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees - Winner - Linda

109 Jul 18
Reply by Anna Quilts

"My hook project is not going to get done in time.  Love the hooked items that you ha…"

Beth A. North replied May 30 to Impossible Mission - May - Calling All Hookers Winner - Colleen

97 Jun 23
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"Congrats Riana"

Beth A. North replied May 12 to Impossible Mission - April - Centerpiece Winner - Riana

71 May 13
Reply by Melanie Keith

"This does make a cute centerpiece for the table.  nice pieced coasters to coordinate…"

Beth A. North replied May 7 to Impossible Mission - April - Centerpiece Winner - Riana

71 May 13
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Well I may not make mine in my ss pal's color because then she may have a good clue…"

Beth A. North replied May 2 to Impossible Mission - May - Calling All Hookers Winner - Colleen

97 Jun 23
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service