Beth A. North's Discussions (2,739)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I am thinking a quilted hug may be what my ss would like.  Have to see if I can get…"

Beth A. North replied Nov 9 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

26 Nov 19
Reply by Linda Koller

"I think these are cute."

Beth A. North replied Sep 26 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"That is super cute."

Beth A. North replied Sep 26 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22

"Hmm, that is a great idea.  I always need something like this."

40 Oct 22

"Not sure if I can get one done by Monday, but we shall see.  I am working on catchin…"

40 Oct 22

"Hello everyone.  Since I hurt my low back again, I think I will just color tonight a…"

Beth A. North replied Jul 8 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 Aug 15
Reply by Anna Quilts

"I know, right?!  Will have to make a couple more and display them with wine. LOL"

Beth A. North replied Jun 17 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees - Winner - Linda

109 Jul 18
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Yes it is felted wool.  It is quite fun to work with.  Thank you all for the complim…"

Beth A. North replied Jun 17 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees - Winner - Linda

109 Jul 18
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Thank you."

109 Jul 18
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Thank you.  Enjoying working with wool."

109 Jul 18
Reply by Anna Quilts

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service