Kathy Gurgone's Discussions (273)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Ladies, this month's winner is Mary Moore.  Let's all give a shout out to her for th…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Oct 21 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"I am so sorry everyone, but my cup has been running over a bit lately, and the mind…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Oct 17 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22

"Anna, so....a murder of crows??  Does that mean you SS sister likes murder mysteries…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Oct 12 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"I love that everyone is coming up with such unusual bookmarks.  It just goes to show…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Oct 11 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"I like the shiny ones.  That yarn is very pretty."

Kathy Gurgone replied Sep 28 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22

"I will be leaving tomorrow for several days.  Believe it or not we are driving to Fl…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Sep 2 to Impossible Mission - August - Pets R Us

54 Sep 2

"Connie Wilkerson is the mole.  She signed up too late to be an official member of th…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Aug 5 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 Aug 15
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Beth is not the mole.  But I bet if you look at some member profiles, you might get…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Aug 4 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 Aug 15
Reply by Anna Quilts

"You all are just cracking me up....LOL  I am not the mole.  What fun would that be? …"

Kathy Gurgone replied Aug 3 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 Aug 15
Reply by Anna Quilts

"One of you is a real sleuth and has figured out who the mole is.  But which one?  Sh…"

Kathy Gurgone replied Aug 2 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 Aug 15
Reply by Anna Quilts

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service