Anna Quilts's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Mel Keith for the cute friendship star with the little jeep picture in the…"

Anna Quilts replied on Thursday to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Another amazing card by Connie! What a nice surprise."

Anna Quilts replied Aug 9 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Thank you for letting us know!"

Anna Quilts replied Aug 7 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Thank you for the beautiful card Connie! It was a nice surprise having you join us."

Anna Quilts replied Aug 6 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Isn't that the truth!"

Anna Quilts replied Aug 4 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"I am also wondering if it is Beth. She sure has been quiet lately."

Anna Quilts replied Aug 4 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"I got  a beautiful card with pink flowers today from the mole!"

Anna Quilts replied Jul 30 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Isn't that the truth? And it is so much fun to get something in the mail. Thank you…"

Anna Quilts replied Jul 27 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Kathy that reminds me of when I made bird bread for the parrot. Bird bread includes…"

Anna Quilts replied Jul 26 to Impossible Mission - August - Pets R Us

20 yesterday
Reply by Riana Noyes

"We also have another dog at our house, my husband has a hunting lab and she just had…"

Anna Quilts replied Jul 26 to Impossible Mission - August - Pets R Us

20 yesterday
Reply by Riana Noyes

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service