Linda Koller's Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL! You are so right Riana!"

Linda Koller replied 6 hours ago to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

8 6 hours ago
Reply by Linda Koller

"ROFLOL! It's cool to hear spouses are just as excited! You can open it any time you…"

Linda Koller replied 9 hours ago to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

8 6 hours ago
Reply by Linda Koller

"Welcome home, Anna!"

Linda Koller replied on Tuesday to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

30 8 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Zoe, Getting old is not for sissies! LOL"

Linda Koller replied Nov 19 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

30 8 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Zoe, I can either copy the pattern or make one for you. You did not sound like you d…"

Linda Koller replied Nov 18 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

30 8 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Zoe, if you don't get a bag for your mom's walker, let me know. I just got a new pat…"

Linda Koller replied Nov 18 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

30 8 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"That is lovely Riana! I'm sure she will love it."

Linda Koller replied Nov 10 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

30 8 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Beth, I think your  Secret Sis won't be upset if you don't get to it. You are on ove…"

Linda Koller replied Nov 9 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

30 8 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Pretty Riana"

Linda Koller replied Oct 17 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Yes Riana, there is a special machine."

Linda Koller replied Oct 17 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service