Mary Moore's Discussions (618)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Riana, that is such a cozy looking hug."

Mary Moore replied on Wednesday to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Riana Noyes

"Oh boy, I won!  Now I should make another similar for my SSS."

Mary Moore replied Oct 22 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"What book is your bookmark in, Riana? "

Mary Moore replied Oct 17 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Wow, only a quilter could have made the gingham match Linda."

Mary Moore replied Oct 16 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Perfect mystery bookmark. I found a site for the origami corner markers..Thank You. …"

Mary Moore replied Oct 15 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Instructions please!?"

Mary Moore replied Oct 11 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Wilma, your bookmark needs a romance..."

Mary Moore replied Oct 11 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"I will have to reread this before I send this...I love books written by animals. The…"

Mary Moore replied Oct 6 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

" to follow this months challenge.  The paper weight is a stuffed pin cushion (glued…"

Mary Moore replied Sep 28 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22

"I like the two colors and the textured anchor.  You know I wouldn't be in this knitt…"

Mary Moore replied Sep 27 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service