Mary Moore's Discussions (604)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Love those placemats, would need a 3 by 3 foot for the bucket the big dogs use..one…"

Mary Moore replied on Sunday to Impossible Mission - August - Pets R Us

20 on Sunday
Reply by Riana Noyes

"Better picture of my chew toy present. "

Mary Moore replied Aug 7 to Impossible Mission - August - Pets R Us

20 on Sunday
Reply by Riana Noyes

"Good job Connie.  It will be fun to have you with us all next year. Kathy, great ide…"

Mary Moore replied Aug 5 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 Aug 15
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Back in my spinning, dyeing, felting days...I made pet toys out of homely scrapes. …"

Mary Moore replied Aug 2 to Impossible Mission - August - Pets R Us

20 on Sunday
Reply by Riana Noyes

"I think you can guess who all these were from.  I'm especially fond of the puppy."

Mary Moore replied Aug 2 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 Aug 15
Reply by Anna Quilts

"i got three cards yesterday so the post office lady wished me happy birthday.  Will…"

Mary Moore replied Jul 30 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 Aug 15
Reply by Anna Quilts

"I finally mailed yesterday.  One card was a Birthday present (one of four cards made…"

Mary Moore replied Jul 27 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 Aug 15
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Does it count if my cards are done and are in the bowl to go to the post office?  Fo…"

Mary Moore replied Jul 20 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 Aug 15
Reply by Anna Quilts

"What a very friendly idea."

Mary Moore replied Jun 27 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 Aug 15
Reply by Anna Quilts

"What a great incentive!!"

Mary Moore replied Jun 25 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees - Winner - Linda

109 Jul 18
Reply by Anna Quilts

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service