Riana Noyes's Discussions (985)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Mary, looks like she's having trouble figuring out how it goes on...can't believe my…"

Riana Noyes replied on Wednesday to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Riana Noyes

"Here is my quilted hug shawl for my hubby's 95 yr. old stepmom. She is now starting…"

Riana Noyes replied on Monday to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Riana Noyes

"As luck has it, my hubby has decided to visit his step mother out in BC. She wasn't…"

Riana Noyes replied Nov 2 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Riana Noyes

"Congratulations, Mary...l thought it so pretty...and what a terrific idea using the…"

Riana Noyes replied Oct 21 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"Mary, it's ina bookcalled Quilting for Peace."

Riana Noyes replied Oct 17 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Here is my book mark."

Riana Noyes replied Oct 17 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Here's my bookmark and book. Sorry, i ages aren't loading ...hope it works this way."

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Melanie that's not what l meant...l mean...HOW do you laminate? Is there a special m…"

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Linda, looking good, and Mary's right...impressively matched :-))"

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Melanie, how did you laminate that? I'm intrigued. Love the bookmark!"

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service