Riana Noyes's Discussions (898)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Melanie, you may find treasure!"

Riana Noyes replied Jun 11 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

88 yesterday
Reply by Beth A. North

"Reorganizing sewing areas must've been in the wind today. Mine is normally tidy, but…"

Riana Noyes replied Jun 9 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

88 yesterday
Reply by Beth A. North

"Lovely, Beth! "

Riana Noyes replied Jun 7 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

88 yesterday
Reply by Beth A. North

"I was thinking the same, Melanie. And l've yet to find my bitty little pieces!"

Riana Noyes replied Jun 6 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

88 yesterday
Reply by Beth A. North

"It shows up on home page to the point where you sy you like to use things that you s…"

Riana Noyes replied Jun 5 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

88 yesterday
Reply by Beth A. North

"There are 3 charms,  a telephone, a cameo, and a shoe! Then the animals are skunk, f…"

Riana Noyes replied Jun 5 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

88 yesterday
Reply by Beth A. North

"Mary, at least Paul had an idea what he was getting into, ...not exactly ballerina m…"

88 yesterday
Reply by Beth A. North

"Mary, best solution is to lay the glue gun down in a large shallow pie dish ( glue g…"

Riana Noyes replied Jun 4 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

88 yesterday
Reply by Beth A. North

"Ha ha, looks like a friend of mine who spikes her hair, it's a different color every…"

Riana Noyes replied Jun 3 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

88 yesterday
Reply by Beth A. North

"Cute! It reminds me of my spoolie bird quilt l'm just binding!"

Riana Noyes replied Jun 3 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

88 yesterday
Reply by Beth A. North

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service