Wilma Schirra-Kays's Discussions (1,132)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"That stuffy is so cute....but definitely not a dog toy.  "

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 30, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Mary, perhaps you can package up some of those cookies and send off to us … need add…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 18, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Melanie Keith

"What a great bundle of goodies.  Love the bag, and Dove is one of my favorites.  "

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 18, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Melanie Keith

"You are welcome.  I use them when I do hand work.  Helps prevent little pokies in fi…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 16, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Melanie Keith

"You are welcome.  Cannot believe I got it all in a Medium box.  Enjoy.  I have been…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 14, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Melanie Keith

"This was from my SSS, Riana.  Very clever."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 14, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Melanie Keith

" Here is a close up of the sewing “glass case” and the apple sewing book.  Now we kn…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 13, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Melanie Keith

"I couldn’t wait.  I spent last night opening all my goodies.  Love them all....hubby…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 13, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Melanie Keith

"I might open it tonight while I rest my heel with some ice....too much walking today…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Dec 12, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5, 2020
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Agree, and my first cast ever.  Pretty good for this 75 yo.  The boot today, it is i…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Nov 18, 2019 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

30 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Anna Quilts

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service