Wilma Schirra-Kays's Discussions (1,006)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Very nice job, Riana.  I am chomping at bit being in wheelchair.  I can sew but just…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied on Monday to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Riana Noyes

"Congratulations to you, Mary.  Really cute idea."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Oct 22 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"These are cute also.  Creative group we are LOL"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Oct 16 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"This is such a cute idea.  And it is portrait mode.  Good job."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Oct 15 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Now that my bookmark is done and I put it in a box with all the other goodies (inclu…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Oct 14 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Riana Noyes

"Oh how cute are these.  Great job."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Oct 11 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Guess I better look at what my SS likes to read....maybe a romance is in order."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Oct 11 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Finished the bookmark, now to find the book. "

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Oct 10 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Ok guess I better go check on what my SS likes to read."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Oct 5 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Wonder what challenge October will bring...."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Sep 28 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service