Barbara Hughes's Discussions (595)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful Colleen. Great idea."

Barbara Hughes replied Jun 9 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

83 on Tuesday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Nice work Beth great idea."

Barbara Hughes replied Jun 7 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

83 on Tuesday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Welcome home, Kathy. Yes, the t's were a great idea and lots of fun."

Barbara Hughes replied Jun 6 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

83 on Tuesday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Now I see what I thought was a hat is a skunk!! lol And I can not tell what the othe…"

Barbara Hughes replied Jun 5 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

83 on Tuesday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Very cute. Mary. I see 2 hats a telephone, a squrrel, a shoe and I think a reindeer?…"

Barbara Hughes replied Jun 5 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

83 on Tuesday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"You make the perfect couple, Mary. You both sound like loads of fun."

Barbara Hughes replied Jun 4 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

83 on Tuesday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"I love the hair-do, willie. Cute idea."

Barbara Hughes replied Jun 3 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

83 on Tuesday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"And YES it would go perfectly with the thread and bobbin birdies"

Barbara Hughes replied Jun 3 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

83 on Tuesday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Sweet quilt Riana, Love it."

83 on Tuesday
Reply by Melanie Keith

"It is very hard to take a close up. To close and it blurry, to far away and you can'…"

Barbara Hughes replied Jun 2 to Impossible Mission - June - Putt Putt is missing a few tees

83 on Tuesday
Reply by Melanie Keith

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service