Barbara Hughes's Discussions (624)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"Lee I made the tokens with thick felt on my embroidery machine. I was pleased with h…"

Barbara Hughes replied on Monday to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"We miss you Beth!! Hope you are doing better with your back. Riana, your card is bea…"

Barbara Hughes replied Aug 7 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Thank you, Kathy and Connie. The Mystery was sooo fun and hope you can come up with…"

Barbara Hughes replied Aug 5 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Connie is the only one who mentions here two grandmothers who quilt. I agree with Zo…"

Barbara Hughes replied Aug 5 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"I've had two messages from Zoe in my in-box.. One saying the Mole  must be Barbara H…"

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"This MOLE was well hidden. And this was a fun project.   Real cute, Riana!!"

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"I went throught the profiles from the SSS group and the lowest amount of years I saw…"

Barbara Hughes replied Aug 4 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"I could be wrong now. but I don't think so!! It's a jungle out there. I have looked…"

Barbara Hughes replied Aug 3 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Okey Dokey!!"

Barbara Hughes replied Aug 2 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

"I have not seen any cards to Zoe!! Kind of Sneaky, ya think??"

Barbara Hughes replied Aug 2 to Impossible Mission - July - Card Doodling - Winner everyone who gets a card.

159 on Thursday
Reply by Anna Quilts

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service