Melanie Keith's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Hope the healing process is going well.  Bad times be in a cast, Wilma!"

Melanie Keith replied Nov 18 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

30 8 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Beautiful job!  I had to click to see what the print was - love the birdies!"

Melanie Keith replied Nov 18 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

30 8 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"That is awesome! "

Melanie Keith replied Oct 17 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"OOOOh.  Cookies!  May try some cookie monster bookmarks!"

Melanie Keith replied Oct 17 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"Thanks, Wilma.  Love to reuse things."

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"I cut a small square and put inside the corner.  Then I put it inside the pouch and…"

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"I also made a corner bookmark - it's a recycled envelope corner that is laminated to…"

Melanie Keith replied Oct 15 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"I also love them! "

Melanie Keith replied Oct 15 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29
Reply by Zoetc49

"OK, I fixed it, I think.... "

Melanie Keith replied Sep 27 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"OK, Here is my first attempt - may do another or remove the top.  My dh looked at it…"

Melanie Keith replied Sep 27 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

40 Oct 22
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service