Joy Sleeman's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"So would you just cut the block ino 2 diagonally , sew in the strip and then trim th…"

Joy Sleeman replied Mar 29, 2014 to A Favorite Scrappy Quilt pattern

8 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Anna Lee Dilley

"Looks like a handy pattern for charity quilts, is there a link to a tutorial so all…"

Joy Sleeman replied Mar 29, 2014 to A Favorite Scrappy Quilt pattern

8 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Anna Lee Dilley

"Does that mean there has to be more than 30 different fabrics, therefore you could t…"

Joy Sleeman replied Sep 24, 2013 to WHAT IS A SCRAP QUILT? (According to our society)

22 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by cindy greenwell

"Farmers Wife Sampler Quilt. It's my project for this year on the train to work each…"

Joy Sleeman replied May 12, 2012 to Can't decide on how to lay out my blocks...how do you do it?

47 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Judy in lower Eastern Michigan

"I have a piece of felt, I might have to use it for FWS instead of the little picture…"

Joy Sleeman replied May 12, 2012 to Can't decide on how to lay out my blocks...how do you do it?

47 Apr 6, 2013

"Bridget , to go back to your post and rail, I've found it helpful to photograph a pl…"

Joy Sleeman replied May 8, 2012 to Can't decide on how to lay out my blocks...how do you do it?

47 Apr 6, 2013

"I didn't actually count them, I counted the rows and the columns and multiplied. Yes…"

Joy Sleeman replied May 4, 2012 to are you a hoarder if.....

63 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Shelly Jones

"Here's one of my scrappies made with 660 2 1/2 " squares and one made with little s…"

Joy Sleeman replied Apr 30, 2012 to are you a hoarder if.....

63 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Shelly Jones

"great, thanks, might keep it in mind for another one"

Joy Sleeman replied Apr 30, 2012 to Patterns for Scrappy Quilts

57 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Cheryl Stroud

"That's a great quilt, was it strips sewn together then cut diagonally? Below is a g…"

Joy Sleeman replied Apr 28, 2012 to Patterns for Scrappy Quilts

57 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Cheryl Stroud

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service