I'm Lonormi Manuel, and I live in Anderson County, Kentucky.  I love modern quilts and Moda fabric.  My "local" quilt shops are Quilter's Square in Lexington, and The Cozy Quilter and Among Friends in Louisville.

Views: 134

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Wanda Riggs, and I live in Bullitt County, Kentucky.  I love traditional quilts as well as art quilts.  The Busy Lady Quilt Shop is my favorite local quilt shop, and we just "lost" my favorite quilt shop in Louisville due to the owner's retirement:  The Happy Heart Quilt shop.  So many good memories and friends made at that shop...Thanks to the former owner Yvonne Fritz...a very special lady and friend.

Wanda, my full reply to you didn't post for some reason!  Welcome to the group!  Our local quilt shops are a wonderful resource for making memories and friends.  I'm sorry to hear that Happy Heart is gone.  Hopefully you can explore new connections at Among Friends and/or Cozy Quilter!

I love the cozy quilter and among friends, I live in louisville.

Welcome to the group, Susan!  I like both shops, especially because they are so different.  If I can't find what I need at one, I generally find it at the other.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service