rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP's Discussions (2,045)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"there are several excellent sites for fw online. nova montgomery one of them. i'll l…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Nov 2, 2017 to thread catching and breaking

5 Nov 2, 2017
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

"you mean one of the modern centennial that singer came out w a few years ago? i've r…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Nov 1, 2017 to thread catching and breaking

5 Nov 2, 2017

"featherweights, tho delightfull & wonderfully engineered, can sometimes develope…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Nov 1, 2017 to thread catching and breaking

5 Nov 2, 2017

"both of your posts were appropriate. no need for apologies. i have a link to a discu…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied May 26, 2015 to Featherweight case

6 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"well i certainly had fun this morning. saw images of some really really bad looking…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied May 25, 2015 to Featherweight case

6 Nov 30, 2016

"hi. saw your comment in main discussion a few days ago. no easy answer to your quest…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied May 25, 2015 to Featherweight case

6 Nov 30, 2016

"i don't buy from ebay. but i have been told by those that do, that there are ways to…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Apr 3, 2014 to Where did you get your Featherweight?

58 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Trudy Double

"that IS a good idea! i only use my fw for hauling to quilt groups. i pad around the…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jan 7, 2014 to Quilted padding for FW

6 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Sharon

"did the book come with your machine? there are sites online where you can download a…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Apr 21, 2013 to UH OH She quit working

12 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Donna Boxx-Nield

"not sure what you are looking for. a glass display case like a jewelers case? maybe…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 27, 2013 to Display case for my Featherweight Sewing Machine

4 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Lani Way

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service