Spring flowers and that watercolor quilt that you have always thought about making.  Well, this just may be the swap for you.

Here's how it will work:

Start with 12 ziplock bags.  In each bag you will put 6 pieces of fabric that are 2 1/2" x WOF (width of fabric) 

You will send in 11 bags, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to get 11 bags back that were sent in by the other participants.  If fewer than 12 people participate you may get 2 or more bags back from another participant;  if more that 12 people participate, you might not get a bag from each participant.

1.  Kathy G   N/A

2.  Connie W  9114 9014 9645 1206 1795 91

3.  Judy B      9405 5036 9930 0028 3844 26

4.  Connie L   9114 9999 4431 4717 6976 66

5.  Lee H        9405 5036 9930 0028 3844 33

6.  Melanie K  9405 5036 9930 0028 3844 40

7.  Colleen F  9405 5036 9930 0028 3844 19

Views: 275

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to sign up for this one, please.

You can sign me up for this one, Kathy.

I need some flower prints for a project I'm working on.  Count me in please.

Kathy, when are these due?

These are due May 31.  But I will not be mailing the return ones until June 5th as I will be out of town.  So if anyone is late, don't worry.

Oh, good.  My out of town is this month and I wanted to be sure before I left.  Thanks.

I don’t generally work with florals- just not my favorite but somehow seem to have quite a few ( no idea how that happens) anyway. I’m pretty sure I have enough to participate in this one too. So, count me in. What better time to cut floral strips than Spring/ Easter. 

May is right around the corner and we still have spaces available in this swap if anyone is interested.

I'm in on this

I almost forgot to get my strips cut up. I’ll work on it this week Kathy. Have a wonderful trip! I’ve been busy in my yard. Today I really got the sun so will see how tomorrow is. We adopted a new puppy “Stitch” 3 mo old Shepard mix she’s a great dog. Also the weeds at the fence are all cleaned up n replanted is done. Stitch helped me dig holes! 

She is so sweet,  you will have your hands full, teaching her to dig in the garden!

i just noticed that I signed up for this swap,  egads, will have to check my stash this week.  Let’s see, 6 x 2.5 = 15.  That’s almost a half yard x 12 = 3 yards total.  Will probably have to do 2 fabrics cause I don’t think I have a flower piece that’s 3 yards.  Of course, this is a good excuse to go shop hopping...

Don’t feel bad I have to dig in my mess that I haven’t organized my room to be able to get to my floral bucket. Unless I used them already. 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service